Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking an Oliva G box pressed, while I still can’t believe this sh*t head might be president.

88B3FA12-CADE-432C-BBB3-77B49204CF0A.jpeg
 
I am the resident lefty here. Once this is over in the next couple days, I'm going to have me a fine Davidoff Nicaragua :E Frightened:
 
Got a little break in the weather and had this box Oliva Master Blend 3 - good smoke that I enjoyed

Oliva - Master Blend 3.jpg
 
Those Davidoff Nicaragua are delicious. I hope you like it.
 
Smoking an AVO Nicaragua Fogata

76D0A9FF-D4FB-4305-A141-CCB8E70FFBFA.jpeg
 
I am the resident lefty here. Once this is over in the next couple days, I'm going to have me a fine Davidoff Nicaragua :E Frightened:

You are first and foremost a cigar smoker! Love conquers all, and so does a Davidoff!
 
The MF Le Bijou are flying out of the box faster than Biden ballots are showing up! I can’t keep this pace up. Heck, who am I kidding. Yes I can!
 
Here is a different twist for you guys. Smoking a Padron maduro torpedo

20E87F59-019B-4EA8-9280-7F2541852DB1.jpeg
 
Had one of those the other day at the cigar shop. Liked the bold taste and full clouds of smoke. A great choice, but not on an empty stomach!
 
Definitely not a good idea
 
Cigar Page has these on sale - Maybe smoke 'em while we still can :LOL:

1604585792386.png
 
Cigars International, has a 20 cigar Monte Cristo mega sampler for $99.99
 
Here you go @PARA45 - Avo 10 packs on sale at Cigarpage 68% off!
 
@Uncle Sauce, you are a bad influence. I just ordered 40 AVO Cigars. LMAO!!!!! :) :) Seriously, thanks for the heads up, not sure how I missed the e-mail.
 
Got a little woozy?

Made the mistake of working through lunch, so took off early to the cigar shop.

Normally a diet coke with cigar and all good. But about 2/3 through this one and felt like they turned the heat up to 95. Then the Capt Jack Sparrow moves. Then immediately to truck with AC on 60 degrees for a quick drive home and something to eat. But rallied to the porch after dinner for a nice Hoyo. Why? Because it is what I do.
 
Made the mistake of working through lunch, so took off early to the cigar shop.

Normally a diet coke with cigar and all good. But about 2/3 through this one and felt like they turned the heat up to 95. Then the Capt Jack Sparrow moves. Then immediately to truck with AC on 60 degrees for a quick drive home and something to eat. But rallied to the porch after dinner for a nice Hoyo. Why? Because it is what I do.
If you want to push the envelope, try a double Ligero on an empty stomach. Jack Sparrow would be proud! LOL....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top