Would you like a Cigar?

Yeah, I'm waiting to yell at Joe Biden, at 6':00 our time.

Torano Exodus 1959 - 50 yearView attachment 369824

The Exodus 1959 is a delightful smoke. A couple years ago I found a quantity deal on them if you bought 200. So I did.

I love the Torano legacy stuff. Their Reserva Selecta was my first foray into good cigars. So wish they were still made.

I also really like Torano’s 1916 Cameroon. I usually buy them by the box. And when I get to make my first trip to Africa, at least a couple of them will go along.

O-Man smoking something different, a Archetype Fantasy Crystals cigar. Cigar is made in the Oliva factory, it has hints of caramel & cedar, not too powerful, prob a med blend. If I can find them I’ll buy them, this one was given to me.

051CB387-4A1B-45D6-8E48-949168693813.jpeg

O-Man smoking something different, a Archetype Fantasy Crystals cigar. Cigar is made in the Oliva factory, it has hints of caramel & cedar, not too powerful, prob a med blend. If I can find them I’ll buy them, this one was given to me.

View attachment 370019
I've sampled about 6 of the Archetype line, but haven't had that one yet.

Been one of those days. October 1st, and it's a 102°.......just not right!

The Hoyo de Monterrey- Excalibur.
One of the first quality cigars I ever smoked so many years ago.

IMG_20201001_171907218.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoying the first fire of the season, and smoking an AVO Ridmo, lows in the 40s tonight .
01F40ACD-7D34-45AE-BB7C-B204D9D15667.jpeg
58D7F9C1-156D-484F-9C11-E85766180E9B.jpeg

Smoked something lite this afternoon, Monty White Series

41348986-AD69-4A44-B406-FF8E53873E55.jpeg

I was just wondering if there is any of you who inhale cigar? I've been smoking for 15 years,two-two and a half packs of cigarettes a day,and it just feels awkward not to inhale the smoke.

Perdomo Champagne Noir, enjoying the last days of my vacation house in Baja California as we prepare to move to TN. I’m really going to miss Baja and my little Casa 55 on the beach.

1601769001100.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if there is any of you who inhale cigar? I've been smoking for 15 years,two-two and a half packs of cigarettes a day,and it just feels awkward not to inhale the smoke.
A cigar has approx 4 times the level of nicotine, compared to a cigarette. You could end up with spiked out blood pressure from nicotine poisoning. An occasional inhale is fine.
Cigar smoke is occasionally retrohaled to enhance the experience of flavor notes.

Smoking a My Father La Gran Oferta, I’ve never had a bad My Father cigar, they are excellent smoked and I try to always have them in my humidor

826E6D38-1517-4503-BD55-63A20EEC36D9.jpeg

Smoking a My Father La Gran Oferta, I’ve never had a bad My Father cigar, they are excellent smoked and I try to always have them in my humidor

View attachment 370422
The Don Pepin, and My Father line, is my favorite brand. I like all of them.
I've been trying to get some La Promesa's, but everyone is sold out.

View attachment 370421

Perdomo Champagne Noir, enjoying the last days of my vacation house in Baja California as we prepare to move to TN. I’m really going to miss Baja and my little Casa 55 on the beach.

What part of TN you moving to? We have quite a great cigar community here in Nashville. Would do our best to help you forget that beautiful view.

IMG_2043.JPG

What can you not say about the Opus X. Just an absolute fabulous smoke. Was rebuilding the deck today, smacked my head, tripped over a board and fell. General mayhem. So I treated myself to a comfort cigar. It worked.

View attachment 370424
What can you not say about the Opus X. Just an absolute fabulous smoke. Was rebuilding the deck today, smacked my head, tripped over a board and fell. General mayhem. So I treated myself to a comfort cigar. It worked.
That's one heck of a comfort cigar!

What part of TN you moving to? We have quite a great cigar community here in Nashville. Would do our best to help you forget that beautiful view.

Hi Mort,

I’ll be slumming it in Smyrna and would love to share a nice cigar evening. Where are you enjoying your cigars?

Hi Mort,

I’ll be slumming it in Smyrna and would love to share a nice cigar evening. Where are you enjoying your cigars?

I live in Brentwood, so my closest hang is at Franklin Cigars in the Cool Springs area between Brentwood and Franklin.

There are also several locations downtown Nashville that are nice places if you are down there.

I also have a vendor who’s plant is in Lavergne, not too far from Smyrna, so I am out there every couple of weeks picking up products for emergency needs, so I will check with the guys out there to find out if there are any good places near Smyrna. Probably would be in Murfreesboro, about 20 min east of Smyrna.

PM me if you care to hook up once you get relocated, or if you need any info on anything during your move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois