Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
GOA, RMGO, FRGC, SCI, DSC
Hunted
US: CO, ID, MT, NY, OR, VA, WA, WY
93 rated Chapter 2 Archetype Axis Mundi on sale at CigarPage - under $3 each for a box

Petey J

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, Life Member NRA, North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association
Anybody familiar with this brand, Baccus? A friend's widow gave ne a Gatorade bottle with 4 maduros and 2 Connecticuts in it. She found it going through his stuff. He's been gone for about 4 years.

They don't seem to be dried out. I lightly pinched one, and the wrapper didn't crack.

Now safely in my humidor.
20201015_102157.jpeg

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Anybody familiar with this brand, Baccus? A friend's widow gave ne a Gatorade bottle with 4 maduros and 2 Connecticuts in it. She found it going through his stuff. He's been gone for about 4 years.

They don't seem to be dried out. I lightly pinched one, and the wrapper didn't crack.

Now safely in my humidor. View attachment 372053
Never heard of that brand before. Let us know how they smoke.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Cigars International is holding a virtual cigarfest, with 20% off a variety of boxes, as well as other deals.

curtism1234

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Hunted: RSA, MO, WY. Fished: MO, IL, AR, MS, FL, WI, MI, WY
Ashton Heritage puro sol

Wish it wasn't so windy outside but there is a nice cool night...

Pretty straight forward oak wood taste with a light-mid rye spice. Goes well with a wheat/rye whisky.

Solid smoke, but I think Ashton Cabinet Select is more complex and quite a bit better.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Enjoying a tasty morsel with the morning Java .
Mid October, and the temps keep pushing 100°. Yuck!
IMG_20201018_074952993.jpg

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Sorry guys for causing any concern. Been in Michigan for week of deer hunting. Just a fabulous break from work and Covid. Smoked a plethora of great cigars this week, El Rey Del Mundo, Hoyo De Monterrey and Oliva. I play the wind totally while hunting, so cigars a regular part of day, morning, noon and night.

After that Georgia and Kentucky debacle, my Vols are relegated to getting some young guys involved the remainder of the season. No doubt this Alabama game next Saturday could make Clemson/Ga Tech look low scoring. Ouch!

For now, just enjoying a My Father and the Titans points some points on Houston.

Thanks to @Uncle Sauce for the MF sale tip. Can’t get enough of those since @brent turned me on to them, and down to 1/2 box left, so time to restock! Big restock!

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
I figured you might be out on an adventure somewhere. Michigan in October, has to be awesome!

I'm at home nursing my bum knee, and watching the Vikings season turn into a big bucket of suck.

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
Cigarpage has Ashton 5-packs on sale -25% off.

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Hello cigar brothers. I was gone hunting since Sat, nothing to report, but a bump on the nose from the scope. LOL!!! However, O-man has been smoking some fine cigars. A Don Peppin Original, an Undercrown Dogma sun grown, Perdomo Square Limited 2008. BTW, if you can find this cigar, you will fall in love with this great smoke. Unfortunately it has been discontinued, and I have no clue why. It is a fantastic smoke, the best Perdomo in my opinion. Finally and the last cigar I smoked was a Liga Privada No.9. Another fantastic smoke. Actually, all of them were great. The Undercrown kicked my a$$, it's a full body cigar and very slow burner, with fantastic taste.

Here they are in the order I smoked them:

MF.jpg
UD DOGMA.jpg
Perd 2.jpg
No 9.jpg

thriller

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX and NC
image.jpg

Just tried one of these. A shadow king by AJ Fernandez it it a nice full bodied smoke.

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
O-Man, love that Liga too much! Great cigar but a little ouch on the wallet.

Thought about you while I was hunting last week. Bought a nice Oliva sampler. 20 cigars. Just threw in my bag in addition to my planned smokes and I’ll be damned not a soldier returned. I gotta see where I got it from because it was 4 cigars of 5 sizes and types and the were all fabulous!

Of course, smoking a MF Le Bijou to kick off the weekend! Productive afternoon. Voted Trump back in for another four years, got my flu shot, and the new shingles vaccine for you older farts!

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Hunted
Great way to start the weekend gents!! Pouring snow down here, not sure if I'll brave the snow for a smoke tonight ...would need a lot of whiskey to keep me warm :D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slynner

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...