Would you like a Cigar?

FF2356D3-05C6-4938-A767-FA0B875B025C.jpeg

No my index finger isn’t missing.

My Father makes great cigars, but we already knew that.
 
⬆️⬆️⬆️

Great smoke!!!
 
Not a cigar picture but a cup of coffee in a Gurkha cigar mug. This was taken this morning at our little property.

IMG_8528.jpeg
 
Enjoying a Monti and relaxing after working in the yard in this GA heat!

IMG_8584.jpeg
 
Stay cool brother. Hot as the heck here also
I've got some Monti's coming next week in a Cigar Page order, along with other brands
I quit in 2003 and haven't thought about it since, but I might want to fire up again for fun. My friend owned a local cigar store back then and I subscribed to Cigar Aficionado- I was really into the mid- to late 90's rage. I remember I liked a particular Dunhill and A.Fuente Hemingway Maduro, including the Short Story. I still have my last Short Story box. Is Cigar Page a legit, reliable source?
 
I quit in 2003 and haven't thought about it since, but I might want to fire up again for fun. My friend owned a local cigar store back then and I subscribed to Cigar Aficionado- I was really into the mid- to late 90's rage. I remember I liked a particular Dunhill and A.Fuente Hemingway Maduro, including the Short Story. I still have my last Short Story box. Is Cigar Page a legit, reliable source?
Yes. A quality source for good deals and free shipping. Never had any issues with ordering from them.
 
I quit in 2003 and haven't thought about it since, but I might want to fire up again for fun. My friend owned a local cigar store back then and I subscribed to Cigar Aficionado- I was really into the mid- to late 90's rage. I remember I liked a particular Dunhill and A.Fuente Hemingway Maduro, including the Short Story. I still have my last Short Story box. Is Cigar Page a legit, reliable source?

Yes it is. Watch for their specials and get on their mailing list. Great prices and selection of cigars.
 
Last edited:
I quit in 2003 and haven't thought about it since, but I might want to fire up again for fun. My friend owned a local cigar store back then and I subscribed to Cigar Aficionado- I was really into the mid- to late 90's rage. I remember I liked a particular Dunhill and A.Fuente Hemingway Maduro, including the Short Story. I still have my last Short Story box. Is Cigar Page a legit, reliable source?
Holts is a good one to. Theres cigar daily out in phoenix. I have ordered from holts but not cigar daily I watch there YouTube and plan on stopping at the shop next February when hunting out there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,914
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top