Would you like a Cigar?

Cold beer & Cigars, makes things a little more tolerable.
IMG_20230630_162449388.jpg
 
Cigar Page is your friend. (y)(y)

BTW, Placencia cigars are flat out delicious!
 
My bad, I mistyped, try Cigar International.


We did a group buy, and not sure how my friend got them through Cigar Page.
 
This is my thread!

Monte Cristo #2 or opus x tonight. Decisions decisions.
 
You had three fine cigars, glad you got to the Oliva (y)
 
Coffee and cigars it's sometimes the perfect combination. (y) (y)
 
Smoking a brickhouse maduro tonight on the front deck, ( mosquitos have stopped their relentless onslaught), not a bad smoke:
B48754E3-610A-43C2-832D-E408923F5372.jpeg
 
What is everybody’s preferred cutter? I really like a v-cutter.
 
What is everybody’s preferred cutter? I really like a v-cutter.

Love a V cutter or a bullet punch, but because I am fat and lazy won’t get up to get one so just use my stainless guillotine because it stays beside my ashtray. Yeh, I know, I should just put one of the others on my ashtray, but once I am finished smoking, I move on to something else in my brain and forget until I am smoking again. Vicious cycle!
 
Yeh, I know sometimes I go primitive and just use my pocket knife and live with the consequences
 
V-Cutter for me, or the perfect cutter. Never leave home without them. (y)

IMG_0131.jpeg
 
I'm a fan of bullet punches and then v cutters. Bullet works for me since I'm a drool master and seems to hold together better [emoji4]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top