WKRP in Cincinnati

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,574
Reaction score
9,982
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Made an ass of myself reciting episodes of WKRP to my kids. It's gonna be a long long pandemic

 
Loved that show.
 
Phone cops play hardball, man.
 
Phone cops play hardball, man.
I loved that one. I was working for a phone company and by the end of the show I was rolling on the floor.



But a classic one was Less Nesmans turkey drop. "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"


And finally I think that Baily was a lot hotter then Loni
 
I loved that show!
 
I loved that one. I was working for a phone company and by the end of the show I was rolling on the floor.



But a classic one was Less Nesmans turkey drop. "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"


And finally I think that Baily was a lot hotter then Loni
Agreed, agreed and....yep!
 
upload_2020-4-4_0-44-21.jpeg
 
Loni was indeed Hot!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top