WKRP in Cincinnati

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,573
Reaction score
9,971
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Made an ass of myself reciting episodes of WKRP to my kids. It's gonna be a long long pandemic

 
Loved that show.
 
Phone cops play hardball, man.
 
Phone cops play hardball, man.
I loved that one. I was working for a phone company and by the end of the show I was rolling on the floor.



But a classic one was Less Nesmans turkey drop. "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"


And finally I think that Baily was a lot hotter then Loni
 
I loved that show!
 
I loved that one. I was working for a phone company and by the end of the show I was rolling on the floor.



But a classic one was Less Nesmans turkey drop. "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"


And finally I think that Baily was a lot hotter then Loni
Agreed, agreed and....yep!
 
upload_2020-4-4_0-44-21.jpeg
 
Loni was indeed Hot!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,037
Members
168,816
Latest member
BarryMJ
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top