Will we be silent??

We are well into the lead now at 57%
 
60/40, keep it up AH!! :A Thumbs Up:
 
just voted again, cookies are erased every time i sign out of Firefox. i'll vote again tomorrow.
 
Is it appropriate for the PH to send the link to their client base? I have circulated to those I know have an interest in the issue.
 
Pheroze,

I received it from a PH I have hunted with, so I guess the answer is yes.
 
currently at 61% For (8807) vs. 39% Against (5586)
 
Something is working… Good.
 
We can't let up on this one folks. The antis are no doubt calling their friends. We should continue to call ours.
 
They will figure out how to enter multiple votes too. And, from what I have witnessed at the protests, most of them don't work! They will have a lot of time to sit around amassing votes!
 
Yep somebody from the bunny side is sitting there matching me vote for vote right now! We need some voters!
 
Yep Charlie, we need to keep bumping this so more and more of us see it and vote!
 
That's the right idea!
 
Does the poll go until the debate in May?
 
Guys the antis have been working hard all night. When I went to bed we were ahead at 61% now we are back to 58% this morning. Let's get out the vote today!
 
Just voted again. It's dropped to 58 to 42. We need to keep the momentum going!!!
 
I just shared the OP with our local hunting organization, The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters. I did not have a direct contact but I emailed it to them. Has everyone shared this out to other organizations?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,690
Members
170,619
Latest member
ColbyB1189
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top