Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?

Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    137

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,037
Reaction score
10,648
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?

full


full


full
 
Last edited:
Number 3. The lower and more vertical the drop the better in my eyes.
 
Number three.Love the low drop.
 
I like a good balance between drop and spread No 2

My best always
 
2 is closest to what I like, but the most important to me is a huge boss.
 
I ll take n 1 with a good boss.
 
#2 Looks good to me!
 
i go for that full curl look of number 1
 
Any one would do but if I had the choice I pick #1
 
are thes designs our very own 35 bores, from his decal designs or yours jerome ?
 
are thes designs our very own 35 bores, from his decal designs or yours jerome ?
I made these Cape Buffalo logos.
 
#1, for sure!
 
No. 1 is still on his mothers milk by the look of those hooks.

No. 2 for me..
 
No. 1 is still on his mothers milk by the look of those hooks.

No. 2 for me..

I kinda guessed he was the youngest . but he is still the one for me
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top