458 Win Mag Brass Needed

ftrovato

AH elite
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
4,521
Location
Pennsylvania USA
Media
134
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Mozambique (Gaza Province)/South Africa (Eastern Cape)/Scotland/Canada/USA - 10 States
Anyone have some brass for sale?

Thanks Kindly
 
If you find any, please let us know. I've been looking for 6 months.
 
yes it will, all you have to do is take the rifle to a shop that lazer engraves and have 338/ engraved in front of the 458 and problem solved. I know a few people do that.
 
There are several listings for new .458 Win Mag brass on gunbroker. I have no connection to any of the sellers and not vouching for them, but it is for sale there.
 
yes it will, all you have to do is take the rifle to a shop that lazer engraves and have 338/ engraved in front of the 458 and problem solved. I know a few people do that.
I suspect that might cause some issues when u want to take dangerous game with the rifle.
 
Try contacting Desert Tech Munitions who are the US distributors for Bertram Bullets. The DesertTech Munitions website indicates that Bertram 458 Win Mag is currently out of stock, but nothing to be lost by asking when they expect the next shipment.

If pressed for time, buy some Hornady 458 Lott brass and trim it back to Win Mag length. SAPS unlikely to look beyond the "458" on the head stamp (especially if you're using a permit service).
 
Try contacting Desert Tech Munitions who are the US distributors for Bertram Bullets. The DesertTech Munitions website indicates that Bertram 458 Win Mag is currently out of stock, but nothing to be lost by asking when they expect the next shipment.

If pressed for time, buy some Hornady 458 Lott brass and trim it back to Win Mag length. SAPS unlikely to look beyond the "458" on the head stamp (especially if you're using a permit service).
It's about 1 month out.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,011
Members
169,091
Latest member
MadisonSto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top