WHERE ARE YOU SITTING RIGHT NOW?

Back in the AC finally after two days of welding and painting. It got to 102 yesterday here in north Texas and 104 today and 16 hours of it gave me enough so I finally surendered and came inside. Bow season is just six weeks away and I haven't shot enough lately but dang its hard to do with sweat dripping in your eyes and Mosquitos the size of chickens chewing on your legs at the same time.

Just relaxing with the wife, at home in Anchorage Alaska.

. Just thinking how glad my bride in no way resembles that armed apparition!
well redleg she for sure isnt a ghostly spectre, spirit, poultergeist, etc. maybe a bit startling to people of a nervous disposition, but i wouldnt have put you in that category ;) she does however put 100percent effort into everything she does be it dressing to go out to a ball, or fancy dress party (she does like to wear non conservative attire when out to these does but my philosophy is if you can, go for it as you only live once :)) or putting on a charity event, so i am very glad she looks like she does as i can promise you she aint the ugliest thing i have seen!! :D here is a photo for you in more toned down attire helping keep the fires under control when burning fire breaks in zambia :) heve a great time in moz and even though i am very glad non of my rifles in any way resembles your blaser double apparition :LOL: i know you love it as it works well for you. cheers mike (y)

Attachments

• P1020718.JPG
    P1020718.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 202
  • P1020712.JPG
    P1020712.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 204
mike,
I'm guessing that f**k off big Crocodile Dundee knife that she was wielding at the ranch stayed at home?? :ROFLMAO:

mike,
I'm guessing that f**k off big Crocodile Dundee knife that she was wielding at the ranch stayed at home?? :ROFLMAO:

YUP !!! that and the glock stay down there. they are only "fashion accessories" for her dior bag in zambia . she did have a knife in her garter but you cant see it in the photo! ;):D

well redleg she for sure isnt a ghostly spectre, spirit, poultergeist, etc. maybe a bit startling to people of a nervous disposition, but i wouldnt have put you in that category ;) she does however put 100percent effort into everything she does be it dressing to go out to a ball, or fancy dress party (she does like to wear non conservative attire when out to these does but my philosophy is if you can, go for it as you only live once :)) or putting on a charity event, so i am very glad she looks like she does as i can promise you she aint the ugliest thing i have seen!! :D here is a photo for you in more toned down attire helping keep the fires under control when burning fire breaks in zambia :) heve a great time in moz and even though i am very glad non of my rifles in any way resembles your blaser double apparition :LOL: i know you love it as it works well for you. cheers mike (y)

LOL!! I am just not sure I would be able to man up enough! And I have no doubt that raven wench will turn even more heads in a cocktail dress (or the Zim bush). Suspect we are both luckier than we deserve.

On my couch in "my spot" the correct distance from the t.v., where there is no glare, and I don't have to turn my head to converse, where the air flow is just right, coordinates 0000. Thats only funny if you have seen Sheldon on Big Bang.

In my recliner at the lake house. Enjoying the view, pecking away at my laptop trying to get through some engineering emails, work on some machinery deals, and scoping out this board to give me a break now and then. Gotta get my ass out for a little exercise before dark, like right now!

Favorite chair, living room, my house (AKA the other Ruby Ridge), Anchorage Alaska.

Computer chair, in the basement, looking at the threads here on AH. Drunk!!!

ha ha ha good on ya mate, l worked that out after ..computer chair ,in the basement .

im sitting in the big seat steaming into port and the ocean is as flat at one of your concrete slabs ,buddy

GetAttachment.jpg

Home,
Broken Hill
New South Wales
Australia

But, I’m going down the shed to tinker, tidy and maybe reload. The wife is working (Christmas day in a Nursing home kitchen)

A little me time and a chance to load some ammo for that .280ai I just had built.

In front of the computer! Been working on the Whitworth all morning though.

Likewise in front of the computer after looking around for my VCR to kick off my Christmas Eve movie marathon. I still haven't found it but it's around here somewhere.

Just sitting here in my house watching a mince pie cool down a bit so that I can take it to a Christmas eve party later this evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg