What is wrong with people

rule No. 1--You cannot fix stupid.
Rule No. 2--those to whom this rule applies have no idea this rule applies to them.
Rule No. 3--Until we figure out how to agree to disagree and not blow up like a blowfish...breakers of rule No. 1 will continue to open their mouths and insert their foot...
It's something in the water! Or social media...
Bingo!!! It is Social Media and that retched concept Bill Clinton first introduced me to called Political Correctness. This is an arrangement where the issue is decided without debate and those favoring a "politically incorrect" position are not allowed to complain because they are after all "the problem." Those favoring the "politically correct" position need not consider alternatives and instead behave like this assclown.

That little bitch needs a spanking

I tend to feel the same way, but really, she's just a parrot.
Repeating whate she's been told to rehearse and say. And you can bet your ass that the motivational factor for the ones behind it is financial gain.
Nothing more.
As for @gizmo and all the others experiencing similar situations, it's all a result of society pampering everyone. Bring back tough love. Bring back reality. Our youth nowadays are clueless about reality. "The world doesn't run on rainbows and unicorn sh¡t!"..... I hope that quote makes me famous one day! (y)

your a good man giz,dont worry about the big shit,one good rain gets rid of it all.

Don't sweat the petty shit and people. When you get right down to it, it and they are all petty shit.

That guy needs his ass beaten just for being a dick to Wade! Wade is a gentleman!:mad:

I run trespassers off my property. I have my double bar shotgun with me. I don't point or threaten to use it. It is just there. I yell and use fowl language and give them a good cussing. My neighbors do the same.

Bingo!!! It is Social Media and that retched concept Bill Clinton first introduced me to called Political Correctness. This is an arrangement where the issue is decided without debate and those favoring a "politically incorrect" position are not allowed to complain because they are after all "the problem." Those favoring the "politically correct" position need not consider alternatives and instead behave like this assclown.
John Camp
I ain't in politics so I don't have to be political correctness.
I say it how it is and call a spade a spade.
What about this new micro aggression bullshit. You can't as an African American if they would like to buy a cotton shirt as they may have had a distant relation work on a cotton farm a band maybe offended by the word cotton.
GET REAL.
Cheers
Bob Nelson

If the individual had a concern and wanted to raise it in a reasonable fashion, good for them.
Getting educated first seems to have been missed from reasonable discourse anymore.

What do you expect when this kind of behaviour is broadcast worldwide.

A straight up, naked appeal to emotion if ever there was one. Disgusting, yet there seem to be no shortage of people who fall for such fallacies hook, line, and sinker.

The only sensible thing that Greta kid said was that she shouldn't be there but back in school across the ocean. Somebody get her a paddle, apply it to her backside, and tell her to use it to go home. What a bunch of emotional gibberish.
Y'know I remember her saying something about how she was gonna go on this zero-emissions yacht or something, which turned out to require LOTS of emissions in its construction. And I just thought to myself, "Child, your ancestors crossed the ocean in a boat they built by hand. No carbon emissions but a coupla lamps, no radio, no engines, no compass, no GPS, no nothing but oars, sails, and Viking spirit. You wanna get back home, I wanna see you do it that way."

Y'know I remember her saying something about how she was gonna go on this zero-emissions yacht or something, which turned out to require LOTS of emissions in its construction. And I just thought to myself, "Child, your ancestors crossed the ocean in a boat they built by hand. No carbon emissions but a coupla lamps, no radio, no engines, no compass, no GPS, no nothing but oars, sails, and Viking spirit. You wanna get back home, I wanna see you do it that way."

The Vikings did have a lodestone which was magnetic that they used as a compass. That and the stars were their navigation tools. Tell that to that idiot kid.

The Vikings did have a lodestone which was magnetic that they used as a compass. That and the stars were their navigation tools. Tell that to that idiot kid.
Okay well lodestones and stellar navigation aside, they still did it with pretty much zero carbon emissions and waaay more awesomeness. But I should like to do so if I thought it would get me anywhere. But nah, y'know, it'd be toxic of me.

I tend to feel the same way, but really, she's just a parrot.
Repeating whate she's been told to rehearse and say. And you can bet your ass that the motivational factor for the ones behind it is financial gain.
Nothing more.
As for @gizmo and all the others experiencing similar situations, it's all a result of society pampering everyone. Bring back tough love. Bring back reality. Our youth nowadays are clueless about reality. "The world doesn't run on rainbows and unicorn sh¡t!"..... I hope that quote makes me famous one day! (y)

I believe Echo chambers have caused a lot of the problem with my generation. They can gather on social media and becouse they are not exposed or open to opposing opinions they echo each other's ideals back at each other growing less and less rooted in reality with each rehashing.

Much the same as how when we played the wispher game as kids the end message never remotely resembled the original message yet each participant would swear they spoke it word for word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg