What do you want Santa to bring?

Bless Santa's heart, he brought me a new pithy!
FA901DB9-90A4-4E52-8C23-361DF08326D3.jpeg

Santa knocked it out of the park this year...

New Sitka Cloudburst jacket and pants, as well as a set of Sitka gloves and a Sitka beanie..

And a foxpro hammerjack2 game call...

Coyotes around here are in trouble!

After spending a week on Kodiak soaked to the bone and cold as hell... I've requested some quality rain and cold weather gear from Santa... The cabelas branded stuff I took just didnt work as well as advertised..
I pine for the days when they used to sell top quality stuff at reasonable prices.

Since I am down for the second time with covid (so much for vaccination efficacy) I only want one thing from Santa. My health back. Between covid and Lyme disease I am feeling everyone of my 65 years.
Get well soon MS, look firward to balmy warm Africa.

Santa came early yesterday, A 30 caliber, 9 twist Schneider #5 barrel.

My friends all run Porches
O lord, give me a mercedes benz...

No, thats a joke!
I want Santa to bring me a high end ar15...

Continued good health, resolution of elder parent issues, and a stock market rebound of 10%. Oh, most importantly, ammunition supplies to catch up to demand.

A double rifle in caliber .303 British.

German drilling 12ga/12ga/9.3×74R 26" barrels with a full length insert barrel in 7x57R and 5 Briley chokes cyl, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, full with claw mounted qd scope 1t6x24 with a german nr 4 reticle and illuminating dot.....not too much to ask is it?
If any change left a custom Heym in 500 NE 3 1/4" with custom l9aded ammo to 2250fps and a second set of barrels in 500/416 NE.....

If I am lucky maybe Artemis will bless me with a buck for my new to me Mauser 98 in 7x57. I still need to help get my grandchildren their first deer. No time to feel sorry for myself. I wish you all happy holidays and thank you Kevin. Happy hunting to all.

Speaking of material things. Rand's just came through with my 20X beaver dress hat as it is ready to ship. I intend to take it with me to NYC this year when I go visit my daughter for Christmas. I also have another one on order for hunting, but that is supposed to be ready August 2023.

1665250143343.png

1665250162727.png

1665250191490.png

1665250210461.png

I saw the topic and thought "Oooo! A @Kevin Peacocke question!"

I want an early present. I am going Sitka blacktail hunting middle of next month. It's my first time for this species, and I have wanted to hunt them for a while. As an Alaska resident I can legally harvest 6 from the area we will hunt.

I never assume anything. I want one solid representative buck with those pretty antlers and a nice shoulder mount from it. He can leave the bow off, if it will save him a few pennies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross