What a great experience !!!!!!

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member of DSC, SCI, NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, American Hunter, Buck Masters & Ruffed Grouse Society
Hunted
Russia, Argentina, Canada & South Africa
Dear Fellow Hunters,
My sponsorship of the AH Forum has come to a close today as SSI expands and I will no longer be able to dedicate the time needed to be effective on this forum. I want to thank Jerome for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this great hunting community which is truly the best. Most of all, I want to thank all of you who have reached out to welcome SSI and I wish everyone only the best! So on behalf of Rosella and Myself, we wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
Best,
Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best, look forward to your future contributions on AH!

Merry Christmas to your family as well!

Hi Robert
Enjoyed all the information you added to the threads on AH.
Will you still be around or off to a new place on the web.
Tom

Make sure to visit when you can.
Good luck with your expansion.

I have been on AH since 2012 when I turned 60 and went on my first African Safari.
I have learned a lot and met a bunch of people.
Enjoyed passing on what I have learned here.
Tom

Best wishes Robert. Talk to you soon.

Thank you sir for all your helpful input!

Good luck sir! Class act!

Best of luck on your expansion. Hope all goes as planned. Drop by occasionally. Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas Robert and best wishes to you!

Thank you for the outpouring of well wishes that I have received throughout the day. It is truly a great feeling and reflection of the camaraderie in the hunting industry. I will be working behind the scenes with the NRA, the US Delegation of CIC and the Congressional Sportsman Foundation (in DC) to raise awareness, promote conservation through training and unite all hunters for consistency in a strategy that will preserve hunting for generations to come. Last but not least, don’t worry, Rosella is still at the helm!

Best, Robert

I trust we will see you in Dallas?!?!?

You Bet !!!!!!

Hope to see u in Dallas. Best of luck in your future plans. Tell the boss hi

:A Wave Sad: to see you go

:A Banana: For your new adventures

robertq, I understand dropping your sponsorship of AH. Are you dropping your membership as well? After all, it doesn't cost anything to "look and or comment."

No !!!! I will still check in and bring some good news.... Thank you.

Robert
Thank you for your loyal support towards this Forum, hunting and the industry.
Yes, it remains a challenge to "keep all the balls in the air".
Stay in touch with the Forum.
...of course AH.com does not remove the WELCOME MAT from the front door!

All the best with the expansion . Merry Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois