Warthog Pictures

The one with just the Weatherby rifle on it, now that is a pig!! I would get the exact one, but my phone is being dumb.
 
Rick, You certainly know your rifles :cool: and pigs!

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Jerome, warty's are a great safari trophy and i think under-rated, i have only taken one so far, but hoping to rectify that in 2014....:thumb:
 
Great pigs :thumb:
 
Lots of great photos of some cool animals. Hopefully I'll have some photos myself in a couple of months.
 
But of course warthogs also do it...!:o:o
Where did you think all the young ones came from??:confused::cool:

whog.jpg
 
What happens when you put an engineer in charge of the brai.
Fantastic, I need to share this pic with some of my Chef friends
 
vv.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow who did the knives?
 
Thank you for posting your excellent photos of one my very favorite PG animals.
I have heard them referred to by hunters who hold them in high esteem as: "Lowbush Rhino".
A worthy complement in my opinion.
 
I have to say it was top of my list of animals to hunt whilst out there. I was booked to take 1, however, i enjoyed hunting them so much i took a further 2 cull warthog.
 
Congrats! that's a fine Wartie.
 
image.jpg
I took this one in 2013. First time I stalked an animal that could hurt me!
 
Here's one of mine from Mozambique, with Mudu my tracker.

 

Attachments

  • 52370012.jpg
    52370012.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 316
Some nice new pigs since the last time I looked at this thread.

Congrats to the happy hunters! Thanks for sharing.

All the best.
 
That's either a big pig, or a small skinner!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top