WANTED: Cull Buffalo Hunt South Africa (Looking To Hire A Left Handed Rifle)

I am looking for a cull buffalo hunt in 2023 in Limpopo. I require a Left Handed rifle.
Well if we ended up at the same place you could borrow mine.
A Browning A bolt in 375h&H.

hi Gordon

i have had many messages with you
i can help you with all your requirements
why didnt u just ask me this in a message or email? as we have been corresponding

you can shoot a couple of buff cows with me no problem

pm sent

I am looking for a cull buffalo hunt in 2023 in Limpopo. I require a Left Handed rifle.
Good day, Sir!
We would like to give you a quote for a cull hunt in Limpopo. Please send me your email address.

Regards, Johan

We can assist you in the NW province a comfortable 2 hr drive from Johannesburg international airport. Self sustaining herds of about 100 animals roaming our property with many cow buff to hunt. I will send you a pm with offer.

My personal best
Gerrit

Hi
A left handed rifle is a must
Hi Gordon
Are you comfortable with a Blaser R8? I bought a separate left handed bolt for my "borrow gun" Blasers for this reason. Maybe an idea for the Limpopo guys to do as well? As to the culling part, that I can only help with in the Freestate, but maybe try Alex Strauss on here, he also hunts Limpopo.

Hi Gordon
Are you comfortable with a Blaser R8? I bought a separate left handed bolt for my "borrow gun" Blasers for this reason. Maybe an idea for the Limpopo guys to do as well? As to the culling part, that I can only help with in the Freestate, but maybe try Alex Strauss on here, he also hunts Limpopo.
Thank you. As a lefty I can use a right handed rifle for plains game, it's no better or worse than a single shot rifle (which I own a few of) to me. But dangerous game needs a bolt on whatever side you shoot from to get a fast second shot.

Hi Gordon, I can help you with a Buffalo cull hunt in the Musina area of Limpopo in July. I have a left handed rifle that you can use. Please get in touch info@lssafaris.com

hi Gordon

i have had many messages with you
i can help you with all your requirements
why didnt u just ask me this in a message or email? as we have been corresponding

you can shoot a couple of buff cows with me no problem

pm sent
Stuart is a great guy to hunt with, awesome food as well

I would second that about Stuart. Both times I have hunted with him was great. Going back again this year.

personally i know 2 leftys that use right hand rifles. and they reload just as quick as any right handers.
if thats what you are used to, in the heat of the moment, you are gonna be looking for the right hand bolt.

just my 2c

personally i know 2 leftys that use right hand rifles. and they reload just as quick as any right handers.
if thats what you are used to, in the heat of the moment, you are gonna be looking for the right hand bolt.

just my 2c
I’m a lefty and for many years have used right handed actions. Now I have a couple of left handed action rifles. A Tikka in 22/250, my fox rifle and a Browning A Bolt in 375. The Browning was bought expressly for use in Africa. It has also served me well on driven boar hunts in Europe.
I cannot agree with your post that a lefty can reload a right handed rifle as quickly as a naturally right handed person.

I’m a lefty and for many years have used right handed actions. Now I have a couple of left handed action rifles. A Tikka in 22/250, my fox rifle and a Browning A Bolt in 375. The Browning was bought expressly for use in Africa. It has also served me well on driven boar hunts in Europe.
I cannot agree with your post that a lefty can reload a right handed rifle as quickly as a naturally right handed person.

Its not about agreeing or not
Ive seen it

Hi Sika 98k
thanks for your comments, clearly you speak from experience. Not like other

Its not about agreeing or not
Ive seen it
It's all about practise and getting to know your rifle and plenty of leftys work it good.

Lefty or not that first shot is still the most important one on DG.

It's all about practise and getting to know your rifle and plenty of leftys work it good.

Lefty or not that first shot is still the most important one on DG.
Sure, but I really want to get another round into the chamber asap regardless of the quarry.

Sure, but I really want to get another round into the chamber asap regardless of the quarry.
Practise, we have about 3-4 Leftys shoot Dangerous game shoot competitions every shoot we have about 6 per year and they do just fine. They shoot as fast as most normal shooters :E Happy:
Was trying to find a lefty in action on our videos where we shoot but cannot find one now.
11 Feb I will try and get a video of a lefty or two if they allow it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.