Video DE KLERK SAFARIS Lioness hunt

Well done Frederik, congrats !

Congratulations @Frederik ! Excellent shooting on that lioness! Your experience and practice sessions show!
Well done and thanks for having shared the video! Proficiat!

Thank you for sharing! Felt like we got be right there with you on an awesome adventure!

lekker man
nice video

Spot-on Frederik! Thanks for sharing & allowing us to join you on that life-long Dream & now a forever etched Memory … video was class act & I felt, as if I was on-stalk w/ you in the Kalahari! WOW moment!

@Frederik . Watched you hunt on YouTube today, looked great and good shooting. I have somewhat the same hunt scheduled for this year. Counting the days ..

Who did you use for the video services?

@Frederik . Watched you hunt on YouTube today, looked great and good shooting. I have somewhat the same hunt scheduled for this year. Counting the days ..

Who did you use for the video services?
I was lucky my friends Boela and Swys who are also outfitters from Natal wanted to see the De Klerk Operation for their clients and Swys needed extra days on dangeorus game so he came along to film so I did not pay for the service was just lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,