Video DE KLERK SAFARIS Lioness hunt

Well done Frederik, congrats !

Congratulations @Frederik ! Excellent shooting on that lioness! Your experience and practice sessions show!
Well done and thanks for having shared the video! Proficiat!

Thank you for sharing! Felt like we got be right there with you on an awesome adventure!

lekker man
nice video

Spot-on Frederik! Thanks for sharing & allowing us to join you on that life-long Dream & now a forever etched Memory … video was class act & I felt, as if I was on-stalk w/ you in the Kalahari! WOW moment!

@Frederik . Watched you hunt on YouTube today, looked great and good shooting. I have somewhat the same hunt scheduled for this year. Counting the days ..

Who did you use for the video services?

@Frederik . Watched you hunt on YouTube today, looked great and good shooting. I have somewhat the same hunt scheduled for this year. Counting the days ..

Who did you use for the video services?
I was lucky my friends Boela and Swys who are also outfitters from Natal wanted to see the De Klerk Operation for their clients and Swys needed extra days on dangeorus game so he came along to film so I did not pay for the service was just lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg