Verdict: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges

I imagine the only ones who will prosper from this will be the attorneys maybe the media?
I expect KR will earn some pretty healthy settlements from many who've slandered/libeled him, and most of that is the media itself. So I don't see the media having quite that great of a payday off of him. His attorneys, most definitely. Wouldn't surprise me if his total legal bill was $200K

I expect KR will earn some pretty healthy settlements from many who've slandered/libeled him, and most of that is the media itself. So I don't see the media having quite that great of a payday off of him. His attorneys, most definitely. Wouldn't surprise me if his total legal bill was $200K
If he hits the media hard enough, the noise may drop their stocks enough that Trumps media aquisition company may be able to snap them up for pennies in the pound and start the transformation to honest journalism.

You missed the "transition to" part ;)

Sorry I'm in agreement with your post, I was intending to emphasize the point you were making.

Sorry I'm in agreement with your post, I was intending to emphasize the point you were making.
It may have been better if I said a return to investigative journalism rather than honest journalism. We have the same problem here in NZ where the msm is bought and paid for govt mouthpiece. (the shee commie here just gave them another 55 million so no honesty or investigative journalism here either.

What I am hearing is that Kyle has low hopes of massive recovery because of the trial. There are lots of people who have slandered him, and some of them are in particular situations that may be vulnerable. But the general problem he has is that unlike a regular slander, Kyle's reputation was destroyed by the fact of his being charged, and the trial itself. Look at what has happened to his prospects of going to his chosen university. There are protest against him. The trial destroyed his reputation, so even if he proves he has been slandered, recovery arises from damages. And the damage was done by the government in pursuit of its normal role within the justice system.

His mother was also slandered, and her recovery would not bear that burden, she may be able to do better if she wants to go through the process.

Given the amount of exposure he’s had what would his political chances be, if he carefully chose which riding to run in?

I’d suggest him for prime minister of Canada as an example but I think he’d have to be a citizen (or the bastard son of a Cuban revolutionary )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg