This was the original case I was talking about at Newark Airport. If you are traveling through and your bags are checked through I do not think is is a problem. If you miss a connection then you have to get the police involved prior to touching your gun. Just trying to inform people and to be honest I am not sure it is still a problem but I know NJ has not gotten easier on gun owners.

BTW - Qatar canceled my flight for Sept. 29th to Namibia yesterday. Just rebooked with Ethiopian airways, but I am out of here.

Interesting, I flew SAA five times JFK to JNB in different years. Never had a problem with Port Authority Police or TSA there. Process changed a few times over the years but no issues aside from delays with long lines in customs on return (not forearm related). Of course its no longer relevant given the SAA situation.

I'll bet you that SAA flies next year.

I feel you Brother, We've been thru the JFK NYC Gun registration Nazis on our first two Namibia hunts....I'll take the long layovers in Atlanta never go through that B.S. ever again
Plus no suppressors on that route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross