Unique European Idea.... I think

Stunning artwork
 
Looks just great, I figure a lot of work was involved :D Cheers:
 
I think this maybe the next experiment.
A99505BA-2155-4552-AD95-C849C020869F.jpeg
 
well done !
 
Looks good, some nifty craftmanship an time you've put into it! Well done, and please share if you make more of them!
 
Very nice. We have all seen hundreds skull mounts so your idea and craftsmanship is a nice change. The leather work is outstanding and the wood you mounted it on is the icing on the cake. Well done!
 
Very nice work! I really like the idea of the leather covering (I have boy scout project level of leather working skills) so I admire the fine work of someone with true skills. My wife has been working on the idea of beading or mosaics on skulls. So I will show this to her for some ideas. Thank you for sharing, look forward to seeing your future projects.
 
I have a leather worker do something very similar for turkey tail fans-they are spendy but always gorgeous. Similarly I have a lady that does hobby beadwork for turkey tail plaques esp with the beards and spurs-very creative and eye catching project
 
I have a leather worker do something very similar for turkey tail fans-they are spendy but always gorgeous. Similarly I have a lady that does hobby beadwork for turkey tail plaques esp with the beards and spurs-very creative and eye catching project
I would like to see what you are talking about with the turkey fan.
 
Have texted him a couple times for a pic but no response-I’ll keep trying
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,570,141
Members
168,850
Latest member
ConsueloCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top