Unique European Idea.... I think

Stunning artwork

Looks just great, I figure a lot of work was involved :D Cheers:

I think this maybe the next experiment.
A99505BA-2155-4552-AD95-C849C020869F.jpeg

well done !

Looks good, some nifty craftmanship an time you've put into it! Well done, and please share if you make more of them!

Very nice. We have all seen hundreds skull mounts so your idea and craftsmanship is a nice change. The leather work is outstanding and the wood you mounted it on is the icing on the cake. Well done!

Very nice. We have all seen hundreds skull mounts so your idea and craftsmanship is a nice change. The leather work is outstanding and the wood you mounted it on is the icing on the cake. Well done!
Thank you much.

Very nice work! I really like the idea of the leather covering (I have boy scout project level of leather working skills) so I admire the fine work of someone with true skills. My wife has been working on the idea of beading or mosaics on skulls. So I will show this to her for some ideas. Thank you for sharing, look forward to seeing your future projects.

I have a leather worker do something very similar for turkey tail fans-they are spendy but always gorgeous. Similarly I have a lady that does hobby beadwork for turkey tail plaques esp with the beards and spurs-very creative and eye catching project

I have a leather worker do something very similar for turkey tail fans-they are spendy but always gorgeous. Similarly I have a lady that does hobby beadwork for turkey tail plaques esp with the beards and spurs-very creative and eye catching project
I would like to see what you are talking about with the turkey fan.

Have texted him a couple times for a pic but no response-I’ll keep trying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg