Looks like it could do something that can't be done today,
commercial elephant hunting

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up. :Facepalm: Had I that sort of money to spend it would be on a down payment for Holland & Holland Royal - probably with best rose and scroll engraving on a case colored action.

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up.

this!

also, looks heavy and the decorations are way to over the top for a gun that would be used in the field. this kinda gun would make a good conversation piece but just doesn't seem like it would serve a practical purpose.

-matt

Those contraptions look as ugly as a mud fence and twice as awkward to carry.

Probably about as handy as that SxS 1911 I handled up in Utah a few weeks ago. I told the guy at the counter that owning that pistol would be like having a 15” pecker, amusing to whip out but just what the hell would ya do with it?
D846F343-6E01-4D6A-B67A-F34FB4A066FE.jpeg

Cody - I'll tell ya what. A super slow-mo video of that SXS 1911 is awesome, with those two 230gr slugs coming out of the barrels simultaneously!

And nobody does it better than Jerry!

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up. :Facepalm: Had I that sort of money to spend it would be on a down payment for Holland & Holland Royal - probably with best rose and scroll engraving on a case colored action.

They are kinds pretty. Just the luster of that wood is enough to get your attention.
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 17.29.12.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamcoUlt

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you