Looks like it could do something that can't be done today,
commercial elephant hunting

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up. :Facepalm: Had I that sort of money to spend it would be on a down payment for Holland & Holland Royal - probably with best rose and scroll engraving on a case colored action.

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up.

this!

also, looks heavy and the decorations are way to over the top for a gun that would be used in the field. this kinda gun would make a good conversation piece but just doesn't seem like it would serve a practical purpose.

-matt

Those contraptions look as ugly as a mud fence and twice as awkward to carry.

Probably about as handy as that SxS 1911 I handled up in Utah a few weeks ago. I told the guy at the counter that owning that pistol would be like having a 15” pecker, amusing to whip out but just what the hell would ya do with it?
D846F343-6E01-4D6A-B67A-F34FB4A066FE.jpeg

Cody - I'll tell ya what. A super slow-mo video of that SXS 1911 is awesome, with those two 230gr slugs coming out of the barrels simultaneously!

And nobody does it better than Jerry!

Stupid concept - fire one round and both eject. Fairly clumsy concept for topping off for a follow-up. :Facepalm: Had I that sort of money to spend it would be on a down payment for Holland & Holland Royal - probably with best rose and scroll engraving on a case colored action.

They are kinds pretty. Just the luster of that wood is enough to get your attention.
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 17.29.12.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg