The Bushman Bag

Alot of my guides tell me that in Botswana when you had to do your 2 year military service, you had the option of doing it through the military or spending it with the bushman in the Kalahari! I know which one I would of chose....you should see my guys track.
 
Thanks for sharing Jerome, interesting !
 
Those boys really know what they need.....no doubt....more than interesting to see....!!!!

Thanks....!!!!
 
This is amazing. This probably pretty much the same thing man has been using for thousands of years for hunting. That ostrich egg canteen is pretty neat.
 
Amazing. When I started reading Wilbur Smith my dream of hunting with a bushman! Thanks for the great pictures!
 
Jerome, thank you for sharing.

A rare find, and a treasure of a life time...
 
What is that white oblong shaped thing? Now that I look at it it does seem kind of pointy for an egg!

It's the container that holds the poison for the arrow, the hollow cone is made of wood and the tight lid is made of skin.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty neat mementos you have their Jerome.

Thanks for sharing them with us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,973
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top