The blues headed for Hungry..

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
6,903
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Georgia
Media
204
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
13
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
 
I wish you goog hunting!
 
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
Right behind you in October, except hunting chamois in Austria prior to Budapest.
 
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
Good luck my friend!
 
Looking forward to the trip report. I have always wanted to hunt Roe deer and have never gotten it done. Hungary would be an awesome place to do it!
 
C
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
So glad you can get out there with your wife :)
 
One roe, to keep you focused, from close by. Yesterday, cloudy dawn, at 6 am.

IMG_20210417_063359.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.
 
Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.
Good luck my friend!
 
Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!
 
Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!
According to the folks there coming as “ business trip”. Negative Covid tests required 72 hours prior to departures.
 
Very nice. So great to see that she’s travelling with you now. Sounds like a wonderful trip...the older I get, the more Europe interests me. Especially a big Fallow deer with Roe deer and Mouflon close behind. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!
 
Glad to see more Americans interested in hunting roe deer too. Hunting roe bucks in rut with spot and stalk is my absolute favorite hunting. My 3 hunts so far were just non-stop action. Hope you have a great trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top