AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
Right behind you in October, except hunting chamois in Austria prior to Budapest.

jduckhunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
Good luck my friend!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Looking forward to the trip report. I have always wanted to hunt Roe deer and have never gotten it done. Hungary would be an awesome place to do it!

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
C
So glad you can get out there with your wife :)

mark-hunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Namibia - Kalahari, Namibia - Khomas highland
One roe, to keep you focused, from close by. Yesterday, cloudy dawn, at 6 am.

IMG_20210417_063359.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.
Good luck my friend!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!
According to the folks there coming as “ business trip”. Negative Covid tests required 72 hours prior to departures.

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Very nice. So great to see that she’s travelling with you now. Sounds like a wonderful trip...the older I get, the more Europe interests me. Especially a big Fallow deer with Roe deer and Mouflon close behind. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!

375Fox

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa
Glad to see more Americans interested in hunting roe deer too. Hunting roe bucks in rut with spot and stalk is my absolute favorite hunting. My 3 hunts so far were just non-stop action. Hope you have a great trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharissaSi

Latest profile posts

flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.