Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!

I wish you goog hunting!

Well the Mrs. And I are heading to Hungary the end of July. Going to do 3 days sightseeing in Budapest then onto the countryside to hunt big gold medal Roe deer( I hope! Lol) . We will be staying at one of the castle/ manor houses. This will be my first hunt in Europe I’m looking forward to it!
Right behind you in October, except hunting chamois in Austria prior to Budapest.

Good luck my friend!

Looking forward to the trip report. I have always wanted to hunt Roe deer and have never gotten it done. Hungary would be an awesome place to do it!

C
So glad you can get out there with your wife :)

One roe, to keep you focused, from close by. Yesterday, cloudy dawn, at 6 am.

IMG_20210417_063359.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting in Hungary is great. Be sure to check out the hunting museum in Budapest too.

Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.

Congrats on the booking, wish you all the best and look forward to the report!

I have been trying to get to Romania for 2 years now through shutdowns and flight cancellations. Re-booked for May 2022, touring, Roe deer, and wild boar! Flying into Hungary and back from Romania.
Good luck my friend!

Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!

Are Hungary and Romania open to international travel again? You guys are making me jealous!
According to the folks there coming as “ business trip”. Negative Covid tests required 72 hours prior to departures.

Very nice. So great to see that she’s travelling with you now. Sounds like a wonderful trip...the older I get, the more Europe interests me. Especially a big Fallow deer with Roe deer and Mouflon close behind. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!

Glad to see more Americans interested in hunting roe deer too. Hunting roe bucks in rut with spot and stalk is my absolute favorite hunting. My 3 hunts so far were just non-stop action. Hope you have a great trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg