Thanks from Ohio

Welcome! What part of Ohio are you from?
 
Welcome to AH Randy!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
From one Ohioan, to another.., Welcome to AH Randy. Where in the Buckeye state are you located.
 
Welcome from New Philadelphia, Ohio (30 miles south of Canton).
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Randy
 
Tell us a little about yourself. Have you been to Africa? Hunting experience , rifle likes...
 
Welcome aboard Randy. Do you have any thoughts of and or plans to hunt Africa in the near future?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Randy, welcome to AH !
 
Randy, welcome to the forum! Tons of great info and fine experienced people here!
 
Welcome to AH, Randy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top