Thanks for the add

welcome welcome welcome

nice rifle interesting, im a big fan of 303's, have 2 of them(2 seperate guns):p

Welcome aboard Mike, I do believe yours is the first 303 Double Rifle I've seen or heard of. BTW who made your rifle? I can see what looks like writing on the bottom metal but can't make it out.

Its a Simpson. Which I believe is the same factory for Merkel but I may have that wrong

Welcome to AH Mike! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
Beautiful rifle!

Welcome to AH Mike! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to the site, from Virginia.
Love some of the details in the metalwork on the Simpson.

Welcome to AH Mike! Glad you found us and joined our community.

I think I have decided on the Limpopo province in South Africa. Been communicating with Gunter Bierbaumen of Leadwood African adventures.

Hi, Mike. I am booked with Gunther for August/September of next year. All looked great until the COVID 19 issue came up. Limpopo province is a great area I last hunted there in 1998 and 2000. Took a total of 14 trophies.

Regards.

Welcome to AH Mike!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,