Thank!

Carcajou

AH member
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
79
Location
France
Hello, Thank you for accepting me in your forum, I am a shooter and a hunter:
Mainly shooting 22lr, 44mg, 45 ACP handguns And 308 with a Sako TRG
Otherwise I am a fan of the 9.3 / 62 with a HeymSR30, Sauer 202TD and an express drilling Mathelon 2x74R + 20 gauge
My main target is the wild boar in France in the marshes
I hunted a lot in Canada and Europe, now it's retirement, the territory is a few kilometers away from a housse, it's easy.
I have other hobbies to compensate with my wife which allows me to hunt alone Hahaha!
Obviously my English is poor, thank you Google Translate.
I hope to share with you the subjects of your forum are very interesting,
Good shot everyone!
 
Welcome to AH Carcajou!
 
Bienvenue a AH @Carcajou !
Faudra que tu nous expliques quelles hobbies tu fais avec ta femme pour compenser la chasse! Il y a beaucoup de personnes qui seraient intéressés d'apprendre de ton expérience, comment éviter une femme faché! :D

in English: You should explain us what hobbies you do with your wife to compensate for the hunting! There are a lot of people that will be interested to learn from your long experience, avoiding an angry wife! :D

A bientôt!

V.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard Carcajou. Do you have any photos of the Wild Boar you've hunted locally? Were these spot and stalk or "Driven Boar Hunts?" Don't be too concerned to much about your English. Most of us don't speak a word of French. Vertigo BE will be glad to explain anything that is confusing. Photos need little if any interpretation or translation. Is your drilling a 9.3 x 74R? Do you have photos of it? If so, please post them.
 
Last edited:
Hello Carcajou,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome - hope the hunting season treats you well. I too would love to see pics of the boar hunts if you have them.
 
Bienvenue sur le forum!!
 
Carcajou, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Giday Carcajou and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome! Here is the place where hunters and shooters unite and share their passion! It doesn't matter where you are from, or what language you speak. Here you will find "gun nuts", true conservationists, hunters with decades of experience, beginner shooters, people that can afford $100,000 firearms, and people scratching every cent together to try to go on their first safari! We all love for people to share their experiences and their photos. This truly is a wonderful place!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Bienvenido to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Carcajou.
If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Welcome to AH, best place on the interweb for hunters of all kinds
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,089
Members
169,899
Latest member
AshleighAk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top