Test results in- headed to the East Cape this week!

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
With all the travel caveats in place, the last hoop to jump through was to get a PCR test in order to fly this week to South Africa. After a restless night, my results came in this morning (PCR Negative)! I can breathe and make my final preparations for my flight this Friday.

I will be hunting with @KMG Hunting Safaris. We plan to fish and go to a game reserve as well. I will post a report upon my return.

Cool brother ! But I gotta ask bc maybe I've been misunderstanding, but I thought the PCR test to be within X hrs of entering the other country, not just leaving the country of origin. Am I wrong on that ?

What's the "list" ?

I'm excited for you. Enjoy yourself.

@buck wild ,

Everything I understand for SA it is 72 hours before your departure from the US.

Going for Vaalie, cape kudu, and cape bushbuck

Congrats, and good luck! Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading your report. :)

@buck wild ,

Everything I understand for SA it is 72 hours before your departure from the US.

Going for Vaalie, cape kudu, and cape bushbuck

"All international travellers arriving at the above airports must provide a valid certificate of a negative COVID-19 test, recognised by the World Health Organisation, which was obtained not more than 72 hours before the date of travel."

Air travel [Gazette 44208, 1 March 2021]​

https://www.gov.za/covid-19/individuals-and-households/travel-coronavirus-covid-19

With all the travel caveats in place, the last hoop to jump through was to get a PCR test in order to fly this week to South Africa. After a restless night, my results came in this morning (PCR Negative)! I can breathe and make my final preparations for my flight this Friday.

I will be hunting with @KMG Hunting Safaris. We plan to fish and go to a game reserve as well. I will post a report upon my return.

Let's go!!!(y)

I can't wait to see the reports - hunting and travel.
Best of luck!

:A Banana: Have fun and good luck!!

You’re heading to a great place and will have an awesome trip...wish I was going! Have fun!

Well, like every time I get back, I am wishing I was still there and planning the next one!

I will start a report in the coming days, I had a great time with Marius and enjoyed seeing a new part of South Africa (Eastern Cape) that I had not previously visited!

Looking forward to your report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg