Taxidermy Lion

Mohammad I really like the one in your example but I would spend the extra to have a partially open mouth, showing those massive teeth. Not a snarl but more of a pant. See mine in the lion taxidermy thread;)

I originally wanted two lions, in a sitting pose, one turning left a bit, the other right... One on each side of my desk, like some of the statues are. But then it was pointed out that is not a natural pose for a lion as he would not sit up and crush his testicles. And if they are sitting sideways on their haunches, it is just not the same and takes more space and takes away from the striking pose as it makes them almost too relaxed.

Hi sir ... that's true ... an opened mouth would be great..
I'm facing problems regarding allowing the lion to enter Jordanian border .. it's seems that there is also a ban over Taxidermy in Jordan... yet I will make some calls and connections to get it in .. as the ban is on the 100% natural animals.. Maybe the industrial Taxidermy materials will help in make'n it not pure natural
This a problem that I will deal with as I'm going to order the lion no matter what ..
I've been informed that Taxidermy will take 5 months.. so im doing this shot and praying to ALLAH that i will manage to get it in ... I'm sure that you hunters will be happy seeing me succed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross