Talk Me Out Of A Sako 85 450 Rigby!!!

colorado,

#1 beautiful wood on that rifle!

#2 you are tougher or stupider than i am!! (n);)

Ok fellas! This rifle is still for sale and he's now accepting offers. Let's get my Marlin 1895GS sold, so I can take a shot on this 450 Rigby!

I will not. You will buy it shoot it ten times then put it up and sell it later this year
Sounds like Toby and I are related. ;)

Edit: on second thought...he's probably related to Cody.

Has the purchase of the new Dakota 76 458 Lott talked you out of the Sako 85 450 Rigby?
Or is it just another reason to start another 458 Lott vs 450 Rigby thread?
Get 'em both.
You know you want to.

One for each hand.

Has the purchase of the new Dakota 76 458 Lott talked you out of the Sako 85 450 Rigby?
Or is it just another reason to start another 458 Lott vs 450 Rigby thread?
Get 'em both.
You know you want to.

One for each hand.
Believe it or not, I bought the Dakota yesterday, and was going through my Gunbroker watch list today to delete the Sako 450, and it was gone! Guess it sold since yesterday!

Believe it or not, I bought the Dakota yesterday, and was going through my Gunbroker watch list today to delete the Sako 450, and it was gone! Guess it sold since yesterday!
Then it was meant to be.
Something tells me you chose well.

Its a fantastic rifle.
I would buy it in a snap.
If the recoil bothers you then fit a steel scope rather than an aluminium one.

Hey Toby, see how easy it was to talk(spend) your way out of the 450? Lol

Anyone have a price of what these are worth now a days?

Anyone have a price of what these are worth now a days?
Discontinued and very scarce? I do not see one available anywhere at the moment.

Discontinued and very scarce? I do not see one available anywhere at the moment.
There's one on my side of the 49th for 4k Canadian

Sheesh....just looked at the exchange rate....that would be $3k US. A very good deal. Less than you see 338 Win Mag Brown Bears selling for.

Edit: is that for a 450 Rigby?

Well, this thread is over four years old, so I think @TOBY458 should buy it NOW! LOL

Sheesh....just looked at the exchange rate....that would be $3k US. A very good deal. Less than you see 338 Win Mag Brown Bears selling for.

Edit: is that for a 450 Rigby?
It is. With 100 once fired brass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross