Tag Draws 2021

I drew a bear tag for Wisconsin. My Mom and Dad gave started the baits for me already. One has a sow with 3 yearlings, the other has a huge sow with 4 gotta be 2 year old cubs. Each has a couple of boars that sneak in sometimes as well. Can't wait for September !

I managed to draw a second choice Colorado buck mule deer muzzleloading tag! Hope it doesn’t get smoked out again like last year.
I’m really starting to look into muzzle loader tags . It seems like a good option now adays with decent odds

Lots of people applying for limited numbers of tags and overall animal numbers are down-thanks to two years ago severe cold winter and now ongoing drought conditions in the west. Good news I suppose is elk still doing very well amd in utah at least they will offer more otc tags.

Nothing for me so far but still hoping for pronghorn when they draw in July. Still lots of otc tag opportunities though. My brother got drawn for mule deer in a zone very close to where I live. A my stepson drew a cow moose tag where my parents live. So there will be guiding for me as well.

My 12yr old got his youth anterlss mule deer draw... nothing for me yet, need to wait till July for the antelope draw..
You and me both!

Colorado Parks and Wildlife had to jab me a little yesterday. After striking out on the primary draw with 3 choices I struck out in the secondary draw.

They then sent me a email yesterday asking if I had paid for the tag that I drew, when I didn't draw anything.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife had to jab me a little yesterday. After striking out on the primary draw with 3 choices I struck out in the secondary draw.

They then sent me a email yesterday asking if I had paid for the tag that I drew, when I didn't draw anything.
Hey, maybe if u call them up and tell them about the latest email, you can convince them you did draw! :ROFLMAO:

I missed on my Idaho pronghorn draw again this year. Less than a 5% chance to hit on it most years and no point system, so not surprised. I've got a general deer tag and a general bear tag.

South Dakota here I go, I got drawn for white tail buck & doe tags. :) I will also hunt pheasant and maybe turkey. It's going to be a fun and busy 10 days. LOL!!!!!

We were drawn for Coues deer in AZ. Time to start practicing some longer range shots.
Time to practice getting really sneaky…Then you can get within bow range with a rifle ;). It can be done.

Or just pretend to be hunting something else. That worked for me…twice. Once hunting bear, and once hunting elk.

South Dakota here I go, I got drawn for white tail buck & doe tags. :) I will also hunt pheasant and maybe turkey. It's going to be a fun and busy 10 days. LOL!!!!!

Was this a rifle tag? If so how many points did you draw with?

Yes, this is a rifle tag, West River, and I had one point purchased. First tag in like 5-6 years of trying. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg