Stop in for Supper, friend

Spanish Chorizo with scrambled eggs and salsa Verde tametada
IMG_20260906_111127887.jpg
 
Kind of like SPAM. It tastes good, but we don't want to know what's in it
Yessir. My wifey read me the ingredients. I said, "Can I have yours?"
 
Alaskan Dolly Varden with a pecan encrusted menuire sauce. Wild rice pilaf and a nice green salad. Paso Robles red blend ( back up, wine snobs ). It’s what’s for supper. :cool:

IMG_1794.jpeg
 
Was a good weekend in the dove fields in South Texas. Ate great on the hunt, and brought a little home for the ol’ lady.

Served along with a rice pilaf and Costco’s finest Italian red. It’s what’s for supper. :cool:

IMG_1792.jpeg



IMG_1806.jpeg



IMG_1808.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1792.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 50
Our dove opener is Saturday, I went and mowed the camp this afternoon and watched the sunflower field. Lots of birds, should be a good time!
Where you at? I’m leaving for Africa Sunday, but I got Saturday free. :cool:
 
Cast iron seared and oven finished pork chops with mesquite shake. White beans and ham over cornbread. Oregon Pinot to accompany. It’s what’s for supper. :cool:

IMG_1812.jpeg
 
What are shooting there, friend? Very pretty SxS!

Thanks!



It’s a F.A.I.R Iside in 20g.

FABBRICA ARMI ISIDORO RIZZINI

As Lt. Aldo Raine would say, Eye-talian


I speak 3rd most. :cool:
 
My buddy(lol) just got a really cool .410 SxS. It had a weird name, but something like a Bioto? It's Brazilian, and from one of our respected Senior Members.
 
Nice. A SxS 410 would be cool. Have to be a good shot to take birds with it
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top