SOUTH AFRICA: ZAMBIA: NAMIBIA: 5 Week Family Safari

@JES Adventures Thanks for sharing your incredible adventure! I just got back from my first safari and am already thinking about the next one - the house boat sounds like great fun! I think we'll have to do something similar.

@JES Adventures Thanks for sharing your incredible adventure! I just got back from my first safari and am already thinking about the next one - the house boat sounds like great fun! I think we'll have to do something similar.

Thanks rinehart0050, now that you're working on #2 you'll really enjoy the planning, it's almost as good as the trip itself. Houseboat trip was the best, I highly recommend it.

Great report and one hell of a trip, fine shooting to all! Coming back to Houston is hard when you have been there!
Cheers,
Cody

Thanks Cody, you said it, I got out of the airport and it was humid and 98 degrees! I wish I could've turned around and headed back. But now I'm back at the grind, catching up but as always planning the next trip.

I Loved every word & especially the pics of the magnificent trophies and your beautiful family! I am so PROUD to call the Stepan family my friends! I can't wait to see you again and hear your stories. Thank you!

I Loved every word & especially the pics of the magnificent trophies and your beautiful family! I am so PROUD to call the Stepan family my friends! I can't wait to see you again and hear your stories. Thank you!
Thanks my friend, see you at Joe's Bar soon! In fact, you need to host an AH get together at Joe's.

Thanks Mike, look forward to having a Mosi with you next time I'm in Zambia. From '14 to now, I continue to be impressed with Zambia - It's a great Safari Destination. Hope you're having a great season.

Thanks Haroldhunter, great memories are made hunting with your kids.

Thanks for Hunting with us Sir Hope to see you soon back in Africa with the Thormahlen & Cochran Safaris Team

Regards Nelson

Good to hear from you Nelson, I hope to soon - Maybe June.

Regards,
John Ed

All I Can say is wow.

Thanks @Waterguy631, it was amazing but actually hard to believe it was almost a year ago! Hunt and fish with your kids as often as you can, it offers the greatest rewards in the outdoors.

They are some of my favorite memories. Now I'm looking forward to the grandkids still have a few years to wait . I went last year for my first time we have our trip in 19 already booked

I'm a few years away from grandkids but you give me renewed hope about my future on the Dark Continent planning for the next generation!

BTW - where are you in Wisconsin? I'm headed up to Eau Claire in a couple of weeks to hunt turkey with family. This will be my 3rd attempt at an Eastern Bird to finish my Royal Slam.

I'm a few years away from grandkids but you give me renewed hope about my future on the Dark Continent planning for the next generation!

BTW - where are you in Wisconsin? I'm headed up to Eau Claire in a couple of weeks to hunt turkey with family. This will be my 3rd attempt at an Eastern Bird to finish my Royal Slam.
I'm in Green Bay , my turkey season starts next week
Good luck on your hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg