SOUTH AFRICA: My Successful 7 Day Hunt With Pawprint Safaris In The Northwest & Limpopo Provinces

Congrats on the Zebra and the porker! That is a very nice looking pig! Are you gonna euro or shoulder mount him?
No, just photos. Remember I don't mount or import anything. Much rather spend that money on another hunt. Pieter is to mount the tusks for his main camp, where he has many other mounts of all types.

just photos. Remember I don't mount or import anything. Much rather spend that money on another hun

I like that! May start doing the same since I only have a very small man cave and it will probably be crowded after I get my trophies from my last trip. Either that or get very creative about the taxidermy.

Great report! Congrats!

What a bunch of beautiful trophys and an awesome write up I also will read every word of your next one as well congratulations

I like that! May start doing the same since I only have a very small man cave and it will probably be crowded after I get my trophies from my last trip. Either that or get very creative about the taxidermy.
Or.......build a new trophy room. Lol. Trying to decide what I’m going to do also. Space is getting slim

Congrats sir, that is a heck of a way to end the hunt!

Excellent David, great write-up and photos, it really is special to hunt these animals with your 404 Jeffery..it is a great caliber and as shown can hunt any animal walking on this earth...(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Awesome stories, thank you for sharing! Interesting idea with the pictures as well. Taxidermy can really add up!

Really enjoyed your report Sir! I particularly like your warthog. Looks like a clone of mine. I didn't have to work as hard for it as you did though!

Charlie, I'll moving back to Arkansas around the grand kids during the last week of October. That move will cost me the price of a simple PG hunt. So any thoughts of another international hunt next year is up in the air for the time being. I still have a yearning to hunt a color phase black bear in British Columbia next year, but going back to S.A. would be less expensive by at least $3000, maybe $4000. Of course the air fare would be less. So who knows where I will be hunting next year.....Arkansas, S.A. or B,C.
Sending you a PM on another subject.

Great d to hear about your move. As you may know I do business in Arkansas and still do my deer hunting down around Monticello. Perhaps you can join me on a Hunt down there.

Congratulations on your hunt. Glad you had a great time.

Great shooting David! seems like you have mastered that 404;) Really loving the Wart hog and what a great way to get him.

Great shooting David! seems like you have mastered that 404;) Really loving the Wart hog and what a great way to get him.
Thanks Bob, I put in a lot of practice at 50 and 100 and a little at 150. I raised the point of impact 1 inch at one hundred yards back around Christmas as advised by Joe. And have made no adjustments since then. It is just put the crosshairs on the target, squeeze the trigger, wait a few minutes, then get the camera out. 3 shots, 3 animals! I could not be more pleased!
The partially custom RSM didn't hurt either!

Hellatious good caliber for Zebra and Wart Hog;) And perfect bullet performance:)

Great hunt report and great animals. I'm thinking of adding an old dry cow buffalo to my "wanted" list.

Supercool. Congratulations on a great hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross