SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Bayete Group?

fair enough?

Is what fair enough? You haven't actually said anything and just seem to be spamming with the same clip out, several of which have been removed.

My bad I did remember the email I used before. (got it figured out though) Just updated my photo. for old Travis L Dove. And Yes we did go through Bayete Group for our hunt and they are ripping us off.

@Travis Dove, Please know that I have merged your member's account Travis L Dove with Travis Dove, you have now just one account which is Travis Dove.

Sounds good sorry for the confusion.

Got it.
Now, feel free to tell your own tale here.
Please start your own thread and share all the facts.
That is the quickest way to let everyone in on it.
Sorry to hear you have joined the club of dissatisfied customers.
Nice Gemsbok.

Ohh we were super satisfied with the hunt!! We had an absolute Blast and we are plan on going back soon!!!! But it is too bad that this sort of stuff happens. Frustrating for our entire family... Take care.

This is all very concerning. I am part of a group of 8 that is ready to go in March 2020. I hope the trip goes well...
I would not go through the Bayete Group. My family is out over 25 thousand dollars and Bayete has done nothing over the last 9 months to get this situation resolved. I think they already burned through the money and do not intend to pay Kuche Safari... With that being said we had an awesome Trip!!! Kuche Safari took care of us all hands down. Amazing! It was the post trip that turned out to be a real bummer. It sucks when you find out that you have been ripped off by a Utah based company. If anything pay with a credit card. That way at least you have some support if Bayete rips you off like they did us...Honestly, I would go straight through Kuche Safari... the animals/PHs/ facility they had were amazing!! Even with all of this crap that Bayete is putting us through we are planning our next trip with Kuche....

@duckman90 what say you on all of this?
Hi Guys,

I think the Statute of Limitations is up, but yes. Bayete got sideways, and then Covid Killed effectively them, from my understanding. I have worked with all of my clients to recover Trophies, but they pushed me out before it got bad… I lost about $50,000 in commissions and more from expenses, I did recoup some cost but it was at a lost. I was also almost detained in Namibia for non-payment or game fees… that’s a fun story for another day.

I know that there are still clients looking to recover their deposits. My understanding is that St. J is working at a Subaru dealership in Salt Lake.

I am working with two of our land owners directly now and will be returning to africa in May for the first time sense 2019.

I do apologies to anyone that had a bad experience, I still to this day do not know where the money went, it makes no sense to me as to how that much money could just disappear like it did.

It's easy to make money disappear. Ask Elon Musk. 44 Billion wasn't it?

m87_lo_april11_polarimetric_average_image_ml_deband-cc-8bit-srgb-1014x1024.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DulcieSchi

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair