Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
AH's GSTONE arrived on Saturday for a two week hunt with Jacques. So far so good, here are a few pics. I don't know the stories behind the hunts, I'll let GSTONE tell that.

Big dinosaur with a 29" front:

IMG_1090.jpg

16" Bontebok

10400034_497307163705929_9188602643590671023_n.jpg

and a Caracal

photo.JPG

Nice caracal,
The bontebok, is a cracker too
Really love to hear the whole hunt,congratulations gstone
Thanks for the teaser phil.....

Awesome....

Great pics, the rhino I love in particular!

Snd I'm no expert by any means, but isn't that a big caracal, or does it just look much bigger than normal as it is fully stretched out? Love it either way.

That has to be a huge caracal or some mighty small hunters!

Looking forward to the report and more pictures! Two weeks with this start is sure to be epic.

A caracal is quite the prize .. Congratulations.
And, as others here have said, it appears over-sized, rivals some N. Am Cougars/Pumas over here in The Americas.
Bravo to you sir.

Caracal is outstanding ! Rhino quite impressive.

Man what a start can't wait for the whole story. Congrats a great choice of Outfitters. And That Caracal WHAT A MONSTER.

Congrats, that is a excellent caracal.

Congrats GSTONE, this WILL be one hell of a good hunt. Will be tuned in to hear the full story!

OK, lets hear the story on the darting (green hunt) of the white rhino.

OK, lets hear the story on the darting (green hunt) of the white rhino.

Don't know the story James and GSTONE has another week of hunting left.

Thanks for the comments. The hunt report has been completed and is now posted. I have photos in my album. I really enjoyed the caracal. He is a really big caracal... thirty five pounds, but seemed even bigger when we picked it up. A great memory of this years hunt.

Full mounts planned for the caracal, Bontebuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Vaal Rhebok, Southern Bush Duiker, and the Common Oribi. I think I need to add another room to my house soon. (y)

http://www.africahunting.com/thread...artzview-safaris-for-rhino.17283/#post-143931

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg