So it's Tuesday...

Glen Campbell was a singing fool! He was even the soundtrack for the movie, "Rockadoodle."
Glen Campbell got his early start in the biz being a studio musician in LA. I saw a documentary called "The Wrecking Crew" on a long plane flight a few years ago. (Note: Not the Dean Martin movie by the same name). A very interesting film about some amazing musicians, many you never heard of.



 
What is this........no one else besides me willing to proudly say Metallica? Not one of my Canadian friends mentioning Rush?

Call me Mr. Taggart:

 
What is this........no one else besides me willing to proudly say Metallica? Not one of my Canadian friends mentioning Rush?

Call me Mr. Taggart:

Rush is hit or miss for me
 
Metallica one of my favorites-I will listen to them on Thursday!
 
Mom listened to Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, CCR, Janis Joplin, Rolling Stones and the likes. Dire Straights, Eagles, etc. I still listen to them when I’m driving.

Dad was a fan of Verdi, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Mario Lanza, Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti, and the likes. I learnt appreciation for that as well, and on occasion play the LPs at home whilst lying in my hammock on a Sunday afternoon.
 
My playlist runs the gamut: rock, light rock, country, old time singers, religious, some classical…. No Hip Hop.
Listen to a lot of The Who, Alice Cooper, Alan Jackson, Frank Sinatra and Lari White.
 
Among movie soundtracks I have listened to hours and hours of Ennio Morricone. The greatest movie soundtrack composer of all time.(Even if a most of them were spaghetti westerns)
The only competition I will consider is Elmer Bernstein.
 
I was on a long drive today and Pandora was on my Thumb Prints (all the songs I have marked with a thumbs up) station... So it was a ton of Corb Lund, The Dead South, Colter Wall, Tim His, Sturgill Simpson, The Hu (Mongolian metal [emoji12], and a good healthy dose of Cash and Waylon...oh, and Disturbed and Metallica. I am not Canadian, but for some reason I have a lot of Canadians in my play list
 
Among movie soundtracks I have listened to hours and hours of Ennio Morricone. The greatest movie soundtrack composer of all time.(Even if a most of them were spaghetti westerns)
The only competition I will consider is Elmer Bernstein.
@Wyatt Smith I am guessing you and Ennio Morricone will approve of this rendition.

 
Among movie soundtracks I have listened to hours and hours of Ennio Morricone. The greatest movie soundtrack composer of all time.(Even if a most of them were spaghetti westerns)
The only competition I will consider is Elmer Bernstein.

(y)(y)(y)

How good is Morricone's The Mission soundtrack?
 
Since we are posting our pups too, Hugo is one year old today. Just starting to act sensibly, just a little.
88043315-C234-401A-8144-268015DFBF66.jpeg
 
Dagga boy that is. I should think spell check for this site would know! :giggle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,658
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top