So it's Tuesday...

Glen Campbell was a singing fool! He was even the soundtrack for the movie, "Rockadoodle."
Glen Campbell got his early start in the biz being a studio musician in LA. I saw a documentary called "The Wrecking Crew" on a long plane flight a few years ago. (Note: Not the Dean Martin movie by the same name). A very interesting film about some amazing musicians, many you never heard of.

What is this........no one else besides me willing to proudly say Metallica? Not one of my Canadian friends mentioning Rush?

Call me Mr. Taggart:

Metallica one of my favorites-I will listen to them on Thursday!

Mom listened to Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, CCR, Janis Joplin, Rolling Stones and the likes. Dire Straights, Eagles, etc. I still listen to them when I’m driving.

Dad was a fan of Verdi, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Mario Lanza, Maria Callas and Luciano Pavarotti, and the likes. I learnt appreciation for that as well, and on occasion play the LPs at home whilst lying in my hammock on a Sunday afternoon.

My playlist runs the gamut: rock, light rock, country, old time singers, religious, some classical…. No Hip Hop.
Listen to a lot of The Who, Alice Cooper, Alan Jackson, Frank Sinatra and Lari White.

Among movie soundtracks I have listened to hours and hours of Ennio Morricone. The greatest movie soundtrack composer of all time.(Even if a most of them were spaghetti westerns)
The only competition I will consider is Elmer Bernstein.

I was on a long drive today and Pandora was on my Thumb Prints (all the songs I have marked with a thumbs up) station... So it was a ton of Corb Lund, The Dead South, Colter Wall, Tim His, Sturgill Simpson, The Hu (Mongolian metal , and a good healthy dose of Cash and Waylon...oh, and Disturbed and Metallica. I am not Canadian, but for some reason I have a lot of Canadians in my play list

Among movie soundtracks I have listened to hours and hours of Ennio Morricone. The greatest movie soundtrack composer of all time.(Even if a most of them were spaghetti westerns)
@Wyatt Smith I am guessing you and Ennio Morricone will approve of this rendition.

(y)(y)(y)

How good is Morricone's The Mission soundtrack?

Since we are posting our pups too, Hugo is one year old today. Just starting to act sensibly, just a little.
88043315-C234-401A-8144-268015DFBF66.jpeg

Dagga boy that is. I should think spell check for this site would know! :giggle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuliusQ88

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.