So it's Tuesday...

thanks @WebleyGreene455 - good to have something in common with the next generation (y)

Some of the music in this thread will remain 'timeless' for some time I hope, pleasing more generations.

I mean I'm 32 and I listen to an awful lot of those...

And @Zambezi , if you want culture...

And a 12th Century antiphon, for good measure:

But those weren't in my random playlist at the time. ;)
Music is all about taste, not about culture! But I hear you brother;)

Vivaldi's Ballero works for me too

While I don’t mind some Skynard, Stones, or CCR. I’m on the younger side of things. So Nickelback, Hinder, Saving Able, and All American Rejects are on my list. Just a different era. All good music is on my playlist, no matter the decade it was made.

Well, for you young fellows and aspiring bwanas, Warren Zevon is never a bad place to look in for a bit of Africana. The first one requires you telling Youtube that you actually are over eighteen. :E Shrug:

Last edited:
And if you need waking up, there is nothing quite like Tull dealing "Locomotive Breath" (1971). If you are not familiar with it, I would suggest cranking up the speakers. :cool:

Warren Zvron's intro to Werewolf in London was voted as the best song intro in the early 2000's ... great song!

I reckon Tex Perkins' cover is even better than the original.

Tinnitus

I haven't listened to much (music) today. Earlier it was Luke Combs.

Mid afternoon I heard something I am betting none of you did. I was talking to a second grade class about animal adaptations, and - long story short - at one point I had all 15 kids moose cow moaning and bull grunting. Frankly, it was pretty precious.

Right now? The end of game 7 of the NCLS.

It's Wednesday arvo here. This morning was my Wednesday nightshift.
So I did have some American country on.
Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and the stunning Faith Hill, and she can sing too she is the while package.

Grew up on country music, A lot of Slim Dusty, Keith Urban was touring with Slim Dusty before anyone knows who Keith Urban was. Met him way back when.

I like most of the country music. I like Tim McGraw as a singer.

It’s funny how people ask if it drives you nuts. I tell them it’s like a dirty windshield, if you look at the spots instead of around them, they’re all you will see.
Probably dating myself but lately it's Sonny James, Connie Smith, Charlie Pride, Marty Robbins. Good old real country music. Add a dash of ABBA, Dano's Island Sounds steel drum, and Hooked on Classics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg