Snakes!

FB_IMG_1524250794469.jpg
 
Mamba.JPG

got this Mamba pic this week from a friend.
Made trouble in his office and than was shot in his garage with .416
Office work is not always relaxing :-)
 
^^^ How did the garage fair with the 416??
 
huge snakes catching crocs...

images.jpg


5299726-3x2-940x627.jpg
 
Last edited:
 
31081598_1678095282246320_6788808067505979392_n.jpg
31096667_1678095312246317_959900662097772544_n.jpg
31129398_1678095352246313_1056278972305768448_n.jpg
 
I love snakes!
99375363-7F5C-431F-9023-D1C0EA94F046.jpeg
CCFB86FE-D07E-4705-BD7C-C0F2068FCED8.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^I am with you. a good snake is a dead one
 
I'm a herpetologist, if I had a dime every time I heard that one...

Here's another perspective (and I have no philosophical problem with pandas!)

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Spiders and Snakes
And that ain't what it takes !!@@
 
That’s a cute Panda [emoji209]. Show me a cute snake [emoji216]. Lol.
 
160705-mother-rat-saves-baby-from-snake-vin__640x360_718986307526.jpg
 
Rinkhals
33100507_628544277605644_8473621319936638976_n.jpg
 
35188966_581821815513981_8408559050802855936_n.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,380
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top