Snakes!

I don't like any of them. Lol. :A Outta:
 
wow !
27658626_524478667914963_1494576038_n.jpg
 
You know I've never even seen a snake !
We dont have any in New Zealand .
Infact there are no animals or insects that can can kill you in New Zealand .
Might just stay here a bit longer !!
:E Frightened::E Frightened:
 
18699991_1436721096394129_141722489781464531_n.jpg
 
Most snakes are harmless, and the others, well, just don´t try to play with them :ROFLMAO:

In Australia most snakes are far from harmless. Top 11 in the world for deadliest are oz.
[emoji15]
 
Have to love most of them down here. I have a six to seven foot bull snake that lives under and occasionally in one of the sheds. Always says hi from unexpected angles - not venomous but he may kill me via a heart attack. But then again - we have never seen a rat here. They are also famous for helping with the rattler problem. Rat snakes and hognose snakes are common. I could probably catch a couple of green snakes in the hedges any afternoon. Rattlesnakes are a different matter. We have dogs and a grandchild. I have tried to keep them under some semblance of control. We are on the western edge of the timber rattlesnake range, and I have killed one of them on the place. We are on the eastern edge of the Western Diamondback range, and they are the most common here. A bad thing about them is that they hunt primarily at night, making letting the dogs out before going to bed a potential rodeo. Killed one of those on the front walkway right after we moved in, and a couple of others since. Finally, we border the San Gabriel River, and we have the occasional water moccasin in residence there - which give me the creeps worse than a rattlesnake because they can be territorial. South Texas isn't Aussieland or Africa, but it is still interesting. :(
 
28052531_529130270783136_1921426072_n.png
28383968_533256553703841_633386553_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top