Site Slowing Down?

JimP

AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
5,996
Reaction score
14,803
Location
Gypsum, Co
Media
65
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
3
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Is the site way slow for others? It has been taking a very long time to load pages on a computer and next to impossible on a phone.
 
Yes, without question it is very slow at times!!
 
Yes it is and sometimes it freezes up.
 
Yes its a huge pain in theass
Its
Consistently slow and wont load pics etc
 
Very slow, so I finally gave in and downloaded the app. That seems to be faster.
 
Thought it was just me. Been about 2 weeks or more since I noticed it.
 
Same here. Time for @BRICKBURN to activate the flux capacitor.
Calling Doc Brown.

Unknown.jpeg
 
If you think yours downloads slow, try downloading in Zimbabwe. Slow, times out, partial downloads.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,152
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top