Browning BAR 9.3x62

harms

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
76
Reaction score
75
Media
2
European model with 20" barrel and Docter sight. Some light handling marks

$1700 shipped to lower 48
IMG_6671.jpeg
IMG_6672.jpegIMG_6673.jpegIMG_6674.jpegIMG_6675.jpegIMG_6676.jpegIMG_6677.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Neat! Where are you located?
 
What a thumper! Can you hunt with it in Africa?
I own one in 270 Win. love it, got it in pristine almost unfired condition.
I had enquired about it and this is what I found for SA -

Central Firearms Register: SAPS specifically says all applications to import semi-automatic rifles must be submitted to the Central Firearms Register for consideration.
Ordinary visitor permit at Johannesburg airport: No
 
Agreed. Nope. Beautiful rifle though!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,479
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top