Show us your Hat

KIMG0063.jpg

One other of my favorite hats from Purdey, also a special "lucky hat"....

All the best,
Michael
image.jpeg

I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!

Here is my lovely wife riding a cow elephant sporting her ExOfficio hat. :)

DSC_0219.JPG

Last edited:
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!

http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information

As well I typed in at eBay there's alot for sale on there within the lower 48

http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information

http://www.africancraftsmarket.com
Hears another website that is in Africa but ship's world wide seems they do alot of business in America and there merchandise is priced in dollars. They have a great selection and good prices

Thank you sir for the info, much appreciated!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Just a announcement. Since I had success with starting this thread I thought I would start another it's called.

Show us your movies about Africa.

When you guys have time check it out. Make some suggestions any movies or TV show or documentry is fair game. Maybe we can learn of great movies or shows anyone of us might have overlooked

Thanks
Dave

@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.

@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.

Yep watched that one myself as a kid. Didn't it have Clarence the cross eyed lion in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg