Show us your Hat

KIMG0063.jpg
 
One other of my favorite hats from Purdey, also a special "lucky hat"....

All the best,
Michael
image.jpeg
 
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!
 
Here is my lovely wife riding a cow elephant sporting her ExOfficio hat. :)

DSC_0219.JPG
 
Last edited:
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!

http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information
1.866.885.6202
 
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!
As well I typed in at eBay there's alot for sale on there within the lower 48
 
http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information
1.866.885.6202

http://www.africancraftsmarket.com
Hears another website that is in Africa but ship's world wide seems they do alot of business in America and there merchandise is priced in dollars. They have a great selection and good prices
 
Thank you sir for the info, much appreciated!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
 
Just a announcement. Since I had success with starting this thread I thought I would start another it's called.

Show us your movies about Africa.

When you guys have time check it out. Make some suggestions any movies or TV show or documentry is fair game. Maybe we can learn of great movies or shows anyone of us might have overlooked

Thanks
Dave
 
@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.
 
@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.

Yep watched that one myself as a kid. Didn't it have Clarence the cross eyed lion in it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top