Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
I have to provide some informartion about a red stag deer to a hunter and I not have the chance to go into the online SCI records of game.

If any SCI member can get into the online record page and can copy it for me here I would really appreciate that.
Just need the red stag records for State deer with rifle, bow, and Junior category.

If not possible maybe somebody can informate me next items....

A "620 sci point deer what place in Ranking would do at this moment (state category)

With rifle......

With bow

and if Take by Junior hunter

Points class of the 2015 current worl record....???

Thank you very much in advance.....!!!!!

I didn't see a "junior" listing but here's what I found

SCI record.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
appears a legit 620 would shatter the record

Thank you very much Buck wild, can be that Junior category doesnt exist probable, take my attencion all those trophies are from my country ,Argentina and nothing from New Zeland.....???

That 541 supossed to be the current number one....??

Thanks again....!!!!!

Rocket- there are several categories in SCI- South America Estate is the one I picked for you based on your request. There was also South America Free Range, South Pacific Estate etc .

here is Estate South Pacific for you

SCI record SP.jpg

Here are the categories I see listed
upload_2016-1-7_13-1-20.png

Thank you soo much Buck Wild....This is what I was looking for....It is all I need......!!!!

One more question.....on the two right side columns.....what OR and MR means.....??

And in MOK place I guess that R is rifle, B is bow and what about C and M.....???

Thank you very much again for you time....!!!!!

upload_2016-1-7_13-18-2.png

So let's see the pics !!!!!!! ;)

Well.....that´s all I need.....I hope We can see some pics yes,in March for our season Buck.....

Thanks for this favor you did to me.....It is relly aprecciate....(y)

Method of Kill .... Pickup :)! I finally have a deer to make the book.

Let's see, he was crossing I-10 close to Sonora, TX, so that means he was free-range ... I understand that we can legitimately count any broken tines if we find the times, so once me and all of the kings men put him back together, I am good to go with a 178" SCI free-range white-tail deer killed by a Ford F-150 :)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross