SCI Record book Help please...!!!

ROCKET

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
813
Location
Cordoba, Argentina
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
3
Media
15
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Mex/S.Amer
9
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
I have to provide some informartion about a red stag deer to a hunter and I not have the chance to go into the online SCI records of game.

If any SCI member can get into the online record page and can copy it for me here I would really appreciate that.
Just need the red stag records for State deer with rifle, bow, and Junior category.

If not possible maybe somebody can informate me next items....

A "620 sci point deer what place in Ranking would do at this moment (state category)

With rifle......

With bow

and if Take by Junior hunter

Points class of the 2015 current worl record....???


Thank you very much in advance.....!!!!!
 
I didn't see a "junior" listing but here's what I found


SCI record.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
appears a legit 620 would shatter the record
 
Thank you very much Buck wild, can be that Junior category doesnt exist probable, take my attencion all those trophies are from my country ,Argentina and nothing from New Zeland.....???

That 541 supossed to be the current number one....??

Thanks again....!!!!!
 
Rocket- there are several categories in SCI- South America Estate is the one I picked for you based on your request. There was also South America Free Range, South Pacific Estate etc .
 
here is Estate South Pacific for you

SCI record SP.jpg
 
Here are the categories I see listed
upload_2016-1-7_13-1-20.png
 
Thank you soo much Buck Wild....This is what I was looking for....It is all I need......!!!!

One more question.....on the two right side columns.....what OR and MR means.....??

And in MOK place I guess that R is rifle, B is bow and what about C and M.....???

Thank you very much again for you time....!!!!!
 
upload_2016-1-7_13-18-2.png
 
So let's see the pics !!!!!!! ;)
 
Well.....that´s all I need.....I hope We can see some pics yes,in March for our season Buck.....

Thanks for this favor you did to me.....It is relly aprecciate....(y)
 

Method of Kill .... Pickup :-)! I finally have a deer to make the book.

Let's see, he was crossing I-10 close to Sonora, TX, so that means he was free-range ... I understand that we can legitimately count any broken tines if we find the times, so once me and all of the kings men put him back together, I am good to go with a 178" SCI free-range white-tail deer killed by a Ford F-150 :-)!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,052
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top